Re: COVID-19 VIRUS – update July 15, 2020
At Di Pietra Design we take the Health & Welfare of our employees, their families, our customers, and our community seriously. With the progression of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are making every effort to provide quality service with as little disruptions as possible as we continue to monitor and adapt to the events which develop. As we have been deemed essential by the Provincial Government guidelines. July 15th 2020.
We have taken precautionary measures and have enacted our business continuity plan to continue operations as events unfold. At this time our office/plant remains open with limited access for service under the following Provincial mandatory guidelines.
For Everyone’s Safety:
– All person’s entering our facility must wear a face mask (if you do not have a face mask DPD will supply one). As mandated by the provincial government.
– Sanitization stations have been set up at each entrance of our facility for everyone’s use and we expect you to wash your hands frequently.
– We have equipped our in house field technicians with self-sanitization and PPE equipment and are in close contact with them on an ongoing basis for any exposure possibilities.
– We are regularly disinfecting all products, social areas and common surfaces within our facility on a regular basis. We expect our customers to do the same within the project areas being services by our employees as well.
– We are maintaining Public Health Authority recommended social distances of 2 meters (6.5ft) from other individuals and avoiding contact and expect all others to do so as well. Access to our manufacturing plant is for internal staff only. To achieve this we are asking no more than two couples in our showroom at any given time. So calling ahead would be beneficial.
– Our Outside showroom remains viewable and allows customers to keep social distances, along with our On-Line Virtual inventory at www.DPD360.com.
– Suppliers, effective immediately, we ask that no suppliers deliver to our facility without a confirmed appointment, and to NOT enter our facility along with
conducting and adopting the above sanitization procedures prior to delivery. Absolutely NO entry into our plant facility is allowed.
We expect our patrons and our associates within the construction industry to follow these hygiene policies provided by the Ontario Public Health Authority in order to stop the spread of this virus and keep all parties concerned healthy.
We ask that if you or someone you know closely is feeling unwell or show signs of a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, to not visit us in person but to utilize technologies such as our web site, email and phones to communicate to us your need for service or product. Furthermore we ask that if we are providing services to you in your home or place of business, that you notify us as soon as possible if any of these procedures cannot be strictly adhered to so that we can reschedule for a later date.
Furthermore we have restricted all business travel and are asking anyone returning from travelling outside our boarders or have come into contact with someone whom has travelled or affected by contact of an individual with symptoms of COVID19, to self-isolate for 14 days before requesting our in house/project services or visiting our facility.
Informational Websites: www.Canada.ca/coronavirus www.publichealthontario.ca
Telehealth # 1-866-797-0000 for online-self-assessment.
We wish everyone the best during this challenging time as we are all in this together and value our relationships with you.
If you have any questions or concerns please follow up directly with your Di Pietra Design representative or myself for assistance.
Yours very truly,
DI PIETRA DESIGN
President: Jeremy Buck